A Caring, Licensed Adoption Agency in North Carolina
North Carolina adoption services for expectant/birth mothers
Since 1986, Adoptions With Love, a domestic adoption agency, has been serving expectant/birth parents in need throughout the state of North Carolina. We specialize in giving individualized care and guidance to expectant/birth parents pursuing adoption. At Adoptions With Love we take the time to get to know you, and we customize an adoption plan that perfectly suits your needs and the needs of your baby.
Compassionate Support and Guidance
If you are considering adoption for your baby, we can help you through every step of the process. Our team consists of highly trained counselors located in North Carolina that are prepared to offer advice and counseling to you. Making the brave choice of adoption can be difficult and emotional. Our counselors are prepared to give emotional support and guidance at a moment’s notice. You will be able to speak with our counselors and receive personalized attention at any time before, during, and after your birth. If you choose to work with Adoptions With Love, we will assist you with financial support related to your baby in the form of:
- Medical Expenses
- Maternity Clothes
- Other Living Expenses; please contact us for more details
At Adoptions With Love, we will also provide you with an attorney who specializes in the field of adoption. Our attorney has worked with numerous expectant/birth mothers in North Carolina and is prepared to give legal guidance regarding North Carolina’s adoption laws. We want you to be able to make an informed decision concerning the future of your baby.
Flexible Adoption Plan Designed For YOU
When you work with Adoptions With Love in North Carolina, you receive the benefits of flexible, individualized care. We work with you to create the best possible plan for you and your baby. At Adoptions With Love, we will help you to:
- Decide on the best family for your baby. If you wish, we will provide you with comprehensive information and photo albums of our prospective families who are ready to adopt. You can choose the family that you think is the best match for your baby. Each of our families has been very carefully screened by Adoptions With Love with background checks and we have been to each of their homes. We can also arrange an in-person meeting or a call at your convenience.
- Choose between an open or closed adoption plan. You design the type of adoption you want: open adoption, semi-open adoption, or closed adoption. The right plan is the plan with which you feel most comfortable. If you choose to have a closed adoption, you can open it at a later date. Our flexible options give a sense of security that is especially welcome during this difficult time.
- Medical Care. If you do not have medical care, we will help you find a reputable and caring doctor. You and your baby are important to us and we can help you find the care you both deserve.
- Create a lifelong connection with our agency and/or your adoptive family, if you choose.
Adoption is a Brave Act of Love
At Adoptions With Love we are ready to work with you in every step of the way! Our adoption agency is confidential and ready to provide the resources and expertise that you need while navigating this journey. The adoption process does not end after you give birth. We are here to create lifelong relationships and provide guidance to you throughout your life.
For more information about Adoptions With Love in North Carolina, please contact us today. Amy, Nancy, Jess, Kate, Carli, and Brittany are available by text (SMS) at 617-777-0072, by phone at 1-800-722-7731, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff is here to answer your call any time of day or night, any day of the week. We are here for you.