A Trusted, Licensed Adoption Agency in Wyoming
Wyoming adoption services for expectant/birth mothers
Our non-profit agency specializes in giving thoughtful guidance and loving support to those considering adoption in Wyoming. With over 35 years of experience, our team will expertly handle all the issues associated with your adoption and the needs of your baby. We work with a skilled team of highly qualified and compassionate professionals who are here to make the journey through adoption as comfortable as possible. We can even help you with living and maternity related expenses, if needed. Whether you just found out you are pregnant, or have already given birth to your baby, we are here to help you every step of the way. It is never too late.
A Perfect Adoption Plan Made by YOU
At Adoptions With Love, you will customize an adoption plan that meets the needs of you and your baby. Our counselors are flexible and understand that a successful adoption plan is a plan that centers on what is best for YOU. We will get to know you, discuss all of your options, and help you design a personalized adoption plan that will give you peace of mind. We offer open adoption services in Wyoming, which give many expectant/birth mothers peace of mind.
Our staff will work together with you to make the following decisions:
- Decide on the best family for your baby. We will provide you with comprehensive information (including photo albums) of our prospective families who are ready to adopt. You can choose the family that you think is the best match for your baby. Each of our families has been very carefully screened by us with background checks and we have been to each of their homes. We can also arrange an in-person meeting or a call with a specific family at your convenience.
- Choose between an open or closed adoption plan. You design the type of adoption you want: open adoption, semi-open adoption, or closed adoption. The right plan is the plan with which you feel most comfortable. If you choose to have a closed adoption, you can open it a later date. Our flexible options give expectant/birth parents a sense of security that is especially welcome during this difficult time.
- Medical Care. If you do not have medical care, we will help you find a reputable and caring doctor. You and your baby are important to us and we can help you find the care that you both deserve.
- Create a lifelong connection with our agency and/or your adoptive family, if you choose.
Professional Adoption Services in Wyoming
At Adoptions With Love we understand that this can be an emotional journey. Our goal is for you to be as comfortable as possible while navigating through the adoption experience. Our services are 100% free; there is NO cost to you. If you choose to work with us we are ready to assist with the following expenses:
- Electricity, air conditioning, and other utilities
- Maternity clothing
- Medical bills
- General living expenses
At Adoptions With Love, you will receive free, 24/7 support and in-person meetings with attorneys and counselors who are specifically trained in assisting expectant/birth mothers in Wyoming. Our attorney will walk you through all the Wyoming adoption laws and answer any questions you may have.
We are Just a Phone Call Away
If you are pregnant and unsure about what to do, do not hesitate to call us. No matter what your situation is, Adoptions With Love is ready to provide caring and supportive guidance. We understand that you may be overwhelmed about the adoption process. This can be an emotional and difficult journey; however, placing your baby for adoption is a brave and selfless act of love. We have the resources, experts, and love necessary to help you navigate through this journey now AND in the future.
Contact Amy, Nancy, Jess, Kylie, and Brittany by text (SMS) at 617-777-0072, by phone at 1-800-722-7731, or by email at email@example.com. Our staff is here to answer your call any time of day or night, any day of the week.