Adoption is a courageous, selfless decision. It is a choice that requires great love and resolution, and a decision that only a mother can make. You do not have to make this decision alone.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, you may be feeling overwhelmed or unsure of your next step. You may not know where you can turn for support. Whether you are considering your options or simply looking for information on your various unplanned pregnancy options, a compassionate, private adoption agency can help. Trained social workers can sit down with you to discuss your options, educate you on the process, and if you choose, help you design a perfect adoption plan for your baby.
As an expectant mother, you may be hesitant to work with an adoption agency. You may know exactly what you want for your baby, but worry that an adoption professional will not fulfill your wishes.
At Adoptions With Love, we believe that your adoption plan should be just that—completely yours. You deserve to feel comfortable and confident with every decision made and every step taken throughout the adoption process. You deserve to make your decisions free of pressure. You deserve to be respected for every decision you make. You deserve to know that your adoption plan is secure and will be followed by everyone involved.
The right private adoption agency will not only guide you throughout the adoption process but also ensure that your wishes for your baby are met. When choosing an adoption agency, ask about their involvement with your adoption plan.
Adoptions With Love will guide you through the process. You can count on us to:
- Educate you on your many options. Our respectful, unbiased social workers will walk you through each of your unplanned pregnancy options to ensure that you are making the best decision for you and your baby.
- Explain the adoption process. If you choose to make an adoption plan, our trained staff will educate you regarding each step of the adoption process. From pregnancy care to telling the father, legal considerations to your hospital plan. We will prepare you for the entire adoption journey.
- Listen to your wishes. We invite you to tell us all about the type of family you want for your baby. Your wishes are important to us and will always be respected. This is your adoption plan. Our role as an adoption agency is only to help guide you through the process, and ensure that you make the best possible decisions for you and your baby.
- Show you waiting adoptive families. At our private adoption agency, we require all potential adoptive families to complete a thorough home screening process. This assures us that they are safe, stable, and ready to raise a child. Once we approve a family, we ask them to create personal Profile Books. These Profile Books contain personal information, photo albums, and letters written to expectant mothers like you. At your request, we will mail you a careful selection of Profile Books based on the type of family you want for your baby.
- Design an adoption plan. At Adoptions With Love, you always have the choice to make an open, semi-open, or closed adoption plan for your baby. We will counsel you on your many adoption plan options.
- Create legal, binding contracts. Every decision you make for your baby should be respected, and our goal is to give you peace of mind. That is why Adoptions With Love writes legal, binding contracts regarding post-adoption contact. If you want to receive letters and pictures from your child’s adoptive family, we want to make sure they respect that wish.
- Always be here for you. After the placement of your baby, we will continue to extend a loving hand to you. We offer free counseling services for birth parents in the weeks following their baby’s adoption. You can always call us or visit us for adoption support. In fact, we welcome you to stay in touch. Women who have placed their child thirty years ago are still able to contact Adoptions With Love. We will always be here for you.
As an expectant mother, you have every say in who will raise your baby and how your adoption plan will work. You have the right to keep in touch with your baby’s adoptive family, as well as receive letters and photos of your child over the years. These are all decisions that you can make when designing your adoption plan.
Adoptions With Love, as a private, non-profit adoption agency, can help guide you along the way. Download our free guide, How to Choose an Adoption Agency, or contact us today.