An Expert, Caring Adoption Agency in New Hampshire
New Hampshire adoption services for expectant/birth mothers
Are you considering giving your baby up for adoption in New Hampshire? Adoptions With Love provides loving, compassionate guidance to pregnant women facing an unplanned pregnancy. Just remember, you are not “giving up,” but rather, giving your baby an opportunity at life that you may not be ready to provide. Adoption is a brave and loving choice. Our caring staff is here to talk to you 24/7 and answer any questions you may have before, during, and after the birth of your child. If needed, we can help you with living and maternity related expenses.
A Specialized Adoption Plan For YOU
At Adoptions With Love, we are flexible and understand that the perfect adoption plan is the plan that suits the needs of you and your baby. Your wishes for your baby’s future are our number one priority and our adoption professionals will be at your side as you design your personalized adoption plan.
As you consider giving your baby up for adoption, know that you are not giving up. Adoption means making a selfless, loving plan for your baby’s life ahead. At Adoptions With Love, we will help you to:
- Decide on the best family for your baby. If you wish, we will provide you with comprehensive information and photo albums of our prospective families who are ready to adopt. You can choose the family that you think is the best match for your baby. Each of our families has been very carefully screened by us with background checks and we have been to each of their homes. We can also arrange an in-person meeting or a call with a specific family at your convenience.
- Choose between an open or closed adoption plan. You design the type of adoption you want: open adoption, semi-open adoption, or closed adoption. The right plan is the plan with which you feel most comfortable. If you choose to have a closed adoption, you can open it at a later date. Our flexible options give expectant/birthmothers a sense of security that is especially welcome during this difficult time.
- Medical Care. If you do not have medical care, we will help you find a reputable and caring doctor. You and your baby are important to us and we can help you find the care you both deserve.
- Create a lifelong connection with our agency and/or your adoptive family, if you choose.
Free Services for Birth Mothers
At Adoptions With Love we understand that this can be a difficult and emotional journey. Our goal is to give you peace of mind while you navigate through adoption. All of our services at Adoptions With Love are 100% free; NO cost to you. We are ready to assist with the following expenses:
- Electricity, air conditioning, and other utilities
- Maternity clothing
- Medical bills
- General living expenses
If you choose to work with Adoptions With Love, you will receive free, in-person meetings with attorneys and counselors who are specifically trained in adoption. Our New Hampshire adoption attorney will walk you through any legal matters or questions that may arise through your adoption process. We understand that adoption can be an emotional journey and our counselor is also prepared to give you 24/7 support and guidance.
It Is Never Too Late! We are Just a Phone Call Away
Do not hesitate to call Adoptions With Love at any stage of your pregnancy. Whether you just found out you are pregnant, or if you have already given birth, we are prepared to help you determine if adoption is the right choice for you and your baby. At Adoptions With Love, our goal is to design a comfortable adoption plan for your child that will give you peace of mind and the confidence to know you are making a positive choice. Adoption is a selfless and brave act. We have the resources, experts, and love necessary to help you navigate through this journey now AND in the future.
Contact Amy, Nancy, Jess, Kate, Carli, and Brittany by text (SMS) at 617-777-0072, by phone at 1-800-722-7731, or by email at email@example.com. Our staff is here to answer your call any time of day or night, any day of the week.