Are You Ready to Adopt a Baby?
Adoptions With Love is a full-service, non-profit adoption agency in Massachusetts.
AWL has been successfully building families for over 36 years. Adoptions with Love receives private hospital referrals as well as over 5,000 inquiries each year from expectant/birth parents of all races and backgrounds throughout the US. You can put your trust in our expert services.
- Free consultation with one of our clinical social workers on adoption, the application process, and the agency’s comprehensive scope of services, including:
- Home Study;
- Pre-adoptive educational groups and baby care class;
- Guidance with the creation of profile books, letters, and videos for expectant parents;
- Comprehensive advertising and matching;
- Interstate placement services;
- Termination of birthfather rights;
- Post placement services; and
- Finalization of the adoption.
- Ongoing post-adoption support, referrals, education, and counseling for birthparents, adoptive parents, and children.
- Post-placement letter and picture program.
Adoption is a lifelong journey and you will always remain a part of the AWL family. We also have a program called “The Journey of Search” assisting young adult adoptees and birth parents to connect with one another if both parties are in agreement.