Are you pregnant and considering adoption?
Adoptions With Love can help.
Birth Parent Perspectives
Each year, hundreds of women facing unplanned pregnancies contact Adoptions With Love, Inc. We understand what you are going through and are here to give you friendship, as well as professional supportive counseling, quality medical care, and financial assistance.
If you or someone you know is facing an unplanned pregnancy and considering adoption, Adoptions With Love can help. Adoptions With Love, Inc. is a private non-profit, licensed adoption agency and we have been working with birth parents for over 35 years. Your peace of mind and wellbeing are most important to us.
We will help you make an adoption plan that meets your needs during your pregnancy and afterward. Our caring and compassionate staff is available to offer you full support 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week at 1-800-722-7731. We are committed to you as an individual and, at all times, will respect your feelings and emotions. We are also available to you in the months and years following adoption.
Did You Know You Can...
- Design your adoption plan that meets your needs.
- Select the family for you and the baby.
- Meet the family in person or speak on the phone prior to the birth.
- Design a hospital plan that makes you feel comfortable.
- Take the time you need to make a decision.
- Decide if you want a meeting with the family and child once a year or more.
- Receive letters and pictures over 18 years.
- Maintain a relationship with the adoptive family over the years.
- Decide to have a more closed and private adoption plan.
- Help a family fulfill their dreams of becoming parents.
- Rest assured your baby will be safe and secure. Every AWL family member has to complete an extensive home study process to assess their emotional, physical, financial standing as well as go through a criminal background check through the FBI.
If you are facing unplanned pregnancy and looking for more information, assistance and support, follow the link below for our full Guide on Unplanned Pregnancy. We are here for you every step of the way.