Are You Ready to Adopt a Baby?
Adopting a child is a joyous, yet overwhelming experience.”
Adoptions With Love is a full-service, non-profit adoption agency in Massachusetts
AWL has been successfully building families for over 36 years. Adoptions with Love receives private hospital referrals as well as over 5,000 inquiries each year from expectant/birth parents of all races throughout the US. You can put your trust in our expert services.
- Free consultation with one of our clinical social workers on adoption, the application process, and the agency’s comprehensive scope of services, including:
- Home Study;
- Pre-adoptive educational groups and baby care class;
- Guidance with the creation of profile books, letters, and videos for expectant parents;
- Comprehensive advertising and matching;
- Interstate placement services;
- Termination of birthfather rights;
- Post placement services; and
- Finalization of the adoption.
- Ongoing post-adoption support, referrals, education, and counseling for birthparents, adoptive parents, and children.
- Post-placement letter and picture program.
Adoption is a lifelong journey and you will always remain a part of the AWL family. We also have a program called “The Journey of Search” assisting young adult adoptees and birth parents to connect with one another if both parties are in agreement.
I want to thank Nancy, Amy… and everyone at Adoptions With Love for all your help and support these last few years. It is because of you that my dream of being a mom has been realized and I have these two beautiful children in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.” – Denise, an adoptive mother who chose Adoptions With Love
Words cannot express our appreciation for bringing us all together. The boys are such a gift and we celebrate them every single day. Thank you for doing what you do and for changing our lives forever. We are beyond grateful.” – Raphael and Betsy, adoptive parents of two sons