Donate to AWL
So how can you help?
Maybe it’s your child’s birthday and you want to honor him or her? Or your child is celebrating a special occasion, working on a project for school or wants to learn more about the work AWL does every day.
Consider making an annual donation to AWL in his or her name or have your child help raise or donate funds for AWL. Whatever the reason, the generous donations of families helps support our mission and allows us to provide a wide array of services including counseling and financial assistance:
- Subsidize adoptions for families who will provide safe and loving homes.
- Increase scholarships to birthmothers for GED programs, C N A or cosmetology courses or other ways we help birth parents enhance their lives in the future.
- Support families through outreach and education.
- Provide post-placement services for children and parents.
- Provide search and reunion support to adopted children and their parents.
- Support the records trust so we may maintain our children’s records in perpetuity.
If you’d like to make a donation, we now have a paypal account
Your donations are greatly appreciated.