If you’re pregnant and thinking about adoption, Adoptions With Love Can Help.
Adoption is an unselfish act of love and concern for your child. It takes courage to consider adoption.
Each year, hundreds of women facing unplanned pregnancies contact Adoptions With Love, Inc. We understand what you are going through and are here to give you friendship, as well as professional supportive counseling, quality medical care and financial assistance.
If you or someone you know is facing an unplanned pregnancy and considering adoption, Adoptions With Love can help. Adoptions With Love, Inc. is private non-profit, licensed adoption agency and we have been working with birthparents for 30 years. Your peace of mind and well being are what is most important to us.
We will help you make an adoption plan that meets your needs during your pregnancy and afterwards. Our caring and compassionate staff is available to offer you full support 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week at 1-800-722-7731. We are committed to you as an individual and, at all times, respect your feelings and emotions. We are also available to you in the months and years following an adoption.
DID YOU KNOW?
- At Adoptions With Love you can design your adoption plan that meets your needs.
- You can select the family for you and the baby.
- You can meet the family in person or speak on the phone prior to the birth of the baby.
- You can design a hospital plan that makes you feel comfortable.
- You can have the adopting family pick up the baby at the hospital OR you can take more time to make your decision.
- You can decide if you want a meeting with the family and child a year or more.
- You can receive letters and pictures over 18 years.
- You can decide to have a more closed situation.
All families through Adoptions With Love are unable to have biological children.
- Every AWL family member has to complete and extensive home study process to assess their emotional, physical, financial standing as well as go through a criminal background check through the FBI.
If you are facing unplanned pregnancy and looking for more information, assistance and support, follow the link below for our full Guide on Unplannned Pregnancy. We are here for you every step of the way.