Where do we begin?
- To get started, call Adoptions With Love at (617) 964-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you our information package for your review.
- When you are ready, call to set up a private consultation with one of our experienced social workers at no charge.
- Complete your application, including all supporting documents, and send it to Adoptions With Love, Inc.
Once we receive your application, you will be contacted within two to three weeks by your assigned social worker and the first meeting of the home-study process will be scheduled.
- The home-study process allows us to get to know you and what you have been through before coming to Adoptions With Love, Inc. It is also a way for you to get to know us. This is a time to learn more about how our compassionate adoption program works. By learning more about you we can assist in matching you with our expectant/birth parents who are looking for you, too!
- We will assist you in designing your family album and letters. This is the tool we use to help expectant/birth parents learn more about you.
- You will join other prospective adoptive parents in two group sessions. These groups provide support and additional information about the adoption process, meetings with expectant/birth parents, traveling to pick up your child, and talking with family, friends, and your child about adoption.
After you have adopted your child, we will coordinate and send the ICPC (Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children), continue all post-placement meetings, and finalize your adoption with our attorney. Adoptions With Love, Inc. is a full service, non-profit, domestic adoption agency.
We look forward to helping you create or expand your family through adoption!